Through its Diversity & Inclusion policy, TECHNOLOGY & STRATEGY encourages diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace.
Our will is to build an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are considered as an asset and a source of innovation for the company.
To support this conviction, we have made commitments and introduced action plans to promote diversity and equal opportunities.
As a result of all these actions, the company is now a signatory of the Diversity Charter.
The signature of the Diversity Charter embodies the company’s commitment at the highest level and contributes to the development of a management style that respects differences and is based on trust.
Its purpose is to promote equal opportunity and diversity in all its components.
Through this Charter, the company will promote the communication of its commitments to all employees as well as to customers, partners, and suppliers.
By signing this Charter, the company commits to
- Continue its awareness-raising and training initiatives on the issues of non-discrimination and diversity for all its recruiting staff.
- Promote the application of the principle of non-discrimination in all its forms in all the company’s management and decision-making processes, and in all stages of human resources management.
- Promote the development and maintenance of employment for disabled workers.
- Promote social diversity by encouraging the employability of vulnerable populations.
- Guarantee professional equality between men and women.
- Continue its actions to achieve gender diversity in all our fields, particularly technical ones.
- Communicating our commitment to all our employees as well as to our clients, partners and suppliers, in order to encourage them to respect and implement these principles.
- Regularly evaluate the progress made and communicate internally and externally the practical results of the fulfillment of our commitments.